This half-day intermediate course will provide attendees with all the information they will need to understand every line item on your QH electricity invoice. Go behind the scenes and take a look at where all pass-through charges come from, who they are paid to and why they are applied. Leave with the confidence to verify every item and charge on your monthly electricity bill.
This course is suitable for anyone involved with energy management, from Financial Controllers, Accountants, Procurement Managers, Energy and Facilities Managers to Managing Directors and CEO’s.
- Electricity Invoice explanation – line by line
- Different types of electric power
- Breakdown of Distribution (Duos) and Transmission (TUos) charges and units
- DALFs explanation
- Market Operator Charges breakdown
- Overview of impact of gas on electricity costs and how the ISEM operates
This course will:
- Outline the variables that can differ between electricity consumers
- Use an example throughout in order to explain each item on your invoice
- Illustrate how and why some pass-through charges are applied to a volume other than usage
- Provide you with the knowledge you need in order to verify each pass-through charge on your invoice
- Price: €200.00